- 28 Nov 2022
Expert meeting – Stories that Move and international youth exchange programmes
Anne Frank House and Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe invite you to participate in an expert meeting dedicated to the use of the Stories that Move tool in international youth exchange programs, including discussions on diversity and discrimination.
Please consider applying for this meeting where you will meet with inspiring colleagues to exchange ideas on good practise.
We invite educators with expertise in one of the fields to join the expert meeting, to advise the Stories that Move international project team meeting
- Experience with youth exchange programmes aimed at students 14 years and older.
- Experience in working with Stories that Move in one or more classes.
- Educator working for an organisation specialised in international youth exchanges
- Educator working with disadvantaged youth.
During a two-day meeting with teachers, trainers, and policy makers (mostly from Poland, Germany, and Ukraine) we will:
- Present some ideas on how to use Stories that Move with young people in an exchange programme.
- Brainstorm new ideas based, with a focus on enhancing critical thinking, digital literacy, media competencies and taking action.
- Special consideration will be given to working with disadvantaged youth.
- Prepare a phase of testing some specially developed formats, before finalizing and publishing them, by the 1 April 2023.
Deadline for application is 24 October 2022.
Confirmation of acceptance
We will confirm the status of your application by 25 October. The travel and accommodation costs for this meeting will be covered. We will provide proof of attendance and a certificate if desired.
Find out more information here.Sign up