- 1 Dec 2022
- 16:00 - 17:15
Human Rights and your right to take action!
Leading up to Human Rights Day, on 10 December, the Anne Frank House hosts a webinar on how you can include human rights in your lessons, making them relevant to your students’ lives. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is an important document that young people should know about. However, discrimination and persecution of innocent people is still taking place and influencing the lives of young people. How can we make talking about human rights and standing up to discrimination part of our conversations with young people?
The webinar will:
– Introduce the stories of young people who have experienced exclusion and discrimination
– Look into different forms of discrimination and the consequences of experiencing these
– Let you experience with colleagues how part of the online tool function
– Introduce how you can use the online tool in your classes
– Explain the concepts of blended learning and visible thinking
To join this webinar you should be registered in eTwinning. eTwinning offers a platform for staff (teachers, head teachers, librarians, etc.) working in schools in Europe and beyond, to communicate, collaborate, develop projects, share and, in short, feel and be part of an exciting learning community. eTwinning is co-funded by the Erasmus+, the European programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport.
Link to join the webinar: eTwinning Live